- Daisy Baby Cruisers is a weekly class for mum and toddler held at our studio near Stowe, Buckingham. Learn how to use baby yoga, rhythm, rhyme, story and (baby) sensory experiences to aid your baby’s development. Utilising these tools to boost your connection and learn how to embrace the chaos!
When your toddler is firmly on the move that shift in pace can feel like you are constantly on the go! Daisy Baby Cruisers helps mum/carer enjoy a fun, explorative and relaxed time together at this exciting stage of their development.
This stage of fun, laughter and movement with baby. Firstly we take the best elements of toddler yoga, baby sensory experiences and mum & baby classes. Then we wrap all of these together in a class that allows you the confidence to realise you can embrace the chaos! With each week following a different theme, no two classes will be the same.
In each class you can expect:
- Lively toddler yoga routines
- Rhymes & songs
- Story time & sensory play
- Infant education & support
- Meet other mums/carers at the same stage as you
Important bits about your class:
Daisy Baby Cruisers classes are for mum (or other care provider) and baby. They are suitable to attend from around 10 months, from actively moving to until 18 months. Classes are adapted to suit multiples and individual needs.
Classes are booked in blocks of 6 weeks at a time but are designed to carry you through until toddler-hood. Supporting you from around 10 months until baby is around 18 months old.
When: Thursday & Friday mornings. Please click on the highlighted dates through the year for availability. Classes are limited to 8 babies per term.
Where: The Studio At Stowe Stowe Castle Business Park, Buckingham, MK18 5AB
Investment: £54 for 6 week term/£63 for 7 week term. This includes:
- Refreshments at each session
- Group Whats App
- Ongoing support 24/7 via Whats App
- Priority booking for future terms
- An invitation to our community events
I look forward to welcoming you to your Daisy Baby Cruisers class.