Active antenatal classes for expectant mums to help you enjoy pregnancy, stay mobile, learn about your changing baby and body and prepare for a confident birth.
When it comes to the early (or in fact any) stage of pregnancy, any number of emotions can overwhelm us: excitement, fear, anxiety, delight, uncertainty, confusion – and these may well be ever changing! Daisy Birthing helps expectant mums enjoy a positive pregnancy and prepare for a confident birth.
Included in your Antenatal Classes
- pregnancy yoga based movement
- relaxation and hypnobirthing techniques
- active birth and antenatal education
- breathing techniques for labour
- meeting other local mums to be
Why Active Antenatal Classes?
Daisy Birthing classes are designed to help build up muscle memory so all of the tools we teach you become instinctive. To help our bodies labour with ease we need to switch of that thinking brain and let our body do what it knows how to do. That is why so many pregnant people benefit from preparing for birth in our movement based antenatal classes.
Important Class Information
Daisy Birthing antenatal classes are:
- for expectant mums only
- suitable to attend from 14 weeks pregnant right up until baby’s birth
- Can be adapted to suit all pregnancy related conditions and birth plans with ease
- Each class is 1 hour 30 minutes long
- Costs £78 for 6 weeks
- Classes currently run in Cambridge and Northstowe
How to Book
If you would like to book a place on Daisy Birthing please use the drop down list to choose a suitable term. If there are no suitable dates available yet please add your name to the waiting list by sending an email to email@example.com.
I look forward to welcoming you to your Daisy Birthing class.
How to get in touch:
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on Facebook.
If you would like to see the full range of classes and workshops available click here.