Baby Showers and Gift lists are full of ideas about things that might help for when a new baby arrives into a family. But what about the parents?
Would you like to give the gift of education and confidence to an expectant parent or couple that you know?
A Daisy Gift Voucher is a unique way to support expectant and new parents in their journey from a confident birth into positive parenthood.
You can be choose from the following classes in Haywards Heath or they can be run privately in the local area:
- Daisy Birthing (£72): A 6-week block of classes for expectant mums to help them enjoy pregnancy, stay mobile, learn about their changing baby and body, and prepare for a confident birth
- Active Birth Workshop (£76): A 4 hour workshop for mum and her birth companion that will not only cover all of the basics of antenatal education and an active, informed birth but give them both the space to prepare as a team and confidently plan for baby’s birthing day. (Private 1-2-1 workshops NOT in a parent’s home is £94)
- Daisy Parent (£245): A comprehensive workshop series for expectant parents designed to ensure they have all the education, tools and support they could need as to prepare confidently for their upcoming birth and the early days of caring for their new baby.
- Infant Feeding Workshop (£38): A 2 hour workshop for expectant mums either alone or with their partner to help understand feeding choices, explore both breastfeeding and bottle feeding options, cut through the myths and challenges and prepare for their own confident feeding journey. This can be offered as a private 1-2-1 at the parents’ homes for no extra cost
- Newborn Calm & Care Workshop (£52): A 3 hour workshop for new families in the very early days (2-6 weeks postnatally) to help you calm your baby, understanding their cues, soothe any discomforts and care for their needs as you learn to understand your baby. This can be offered as a private 1-2-1 at the parents’ homes for no extra cost
A gift voucher and card will be printed and sent to the recipient’s home address