Daisy Active Birth Antenatal Workshop in Chudleigh is a perfect workshop for mum and her birth companion. This class will not only cover all of the basics of antenatal education, active and informed birth but also give you both the space to prepare as a team and confidently plan for your baby’s birthing day.
The workshop helps you prepare for an active and confident birth together. This class takes the best elements of traditional antenatal education and hypnobirthing and wraps both of these together in a powerful 5 element model. Giving you the confidence that comes from realising you can both do this.
The Daisy Active Birth Workshops are suitable to attend from around 28 – 38 weeks pregnant. They are adapted to suit all pregnancy related conditions.
This Class Covers
- Breathing techniques to help you stay calm during labour.
- Understanding the importance of hormones in pregnancy and birth.
- Benefits of different positions, learning how your body works and how you can support it, but also knowing when to rest.
- Different options in labour and birth.
- Birth Interventions.
- Relaxation techniques to calm you in pregnancy and labour.
- Massage techniques to help relax and encourage the release of endorphins.
- Birth partner supporting methods.
- A confidential and supportive environment.
- Birthing information support pack to take away with you.
This workshop is delivered in one 4-hour session at a cost of £80 per expectant Mum and her Birth Companion. If you have attended Daisy Birthing you will receive a discount off this workshop. (Discount code required please text me for code).
This workshop is held on a Saturday morning from 9am – 1pm at Kingsley House Wellbeing Centre.
If you have any questions or would like to get in touch, please do not hesitate.
I look forward to welcoming you and your birth partner to your Daisy Active Birth Workshop soon.
Nominated for ‘The MaMa Awards 2019 – Antenatal Teacher of The Year Award’