About My Classes
New baby in Welwyn?
Daisy Baby classes in and around Welwyn, Hatfield, Knebworth and Wheathampstead with The Daisy Foundation.
We run Daisy Tinies classes for little ones. Daisy Wrigglers for 5 months plus for babies and their adults.
Our baby massage and yoga classes are suitable from when you feel ready. They are suitable from around 6 weeks old up to around 5 months for Daisy Tinies and between 5 and 10 months for Daisy Wrigglers.
Daisy Tinies – Is a weekly postnatal class for the ‘fourth trimester’ (from approx. 6 weeks until 5 months at the start of term). I’ll help you learn how to use massage and movement to aid calming, soothing and connection with your baby. In each class you can chat to others at the same stage, ask advice, receive helpful developmental education as well as having fun. Each class ends with a lovely relaxation. We keep classes small so that everyone has a chance to talk and get to know others. Our aim is to help you feel comfortable in those first, possibly difficult few weeks. So you can expect friendly faces, repetitive and easy to remember routines and lots of support.
Daisy Wrigglers – Is a weekly class (from 5 months until crawling) to help you learn how to use a variety of tools such as: yoga, rhythm, rhyme, story and (baby) sensory experiences to aid your baby’s development, your connection and have fun together!
Take a look at our reviews on Google and Facebook to get a feel for what we’re about, and see our classes below to book on.
Showing all 7 results
1. Daisy Birthing Active Antenatal Classes£12.50 – £85.00 Select options
2. Daisy Active Antenatal Flow£12.50 – £90.00 Select options
3. Daisy Active Birth Workshop£90.00 – £150.00 Select options
4. Daisy Parent Birth and Baby Care Preparation Workshop£255.00 Select options
5. Daisy Baby Tinies (baby massage 0-4 months)£56.00 Select options
6. Daisy Baby Wrigglers (baby yoga 4-9 months)£56.00 Select options
7. Daisy Baby Cruisers (toddler yoga)£45.00 Select options