3 reasons becoming a Daisy Perinatal Educator might be for you
The Advanced Daisy Perinatal Educator Journey
The Daisy Local Continuity
Learn how to deliver the whole Daisy Local continuity of care!
- Daisy Birthing Active Antenatal Classes & The Active Birth Workshop
- Daisy Parent – the full 14 hour Birth and Baby Care Workshop
- Daisy Infant Feeding & Newborn Workshops
- Daisy Baby Tinies, Wrigglers and Cruisers
- Daisy Mama Postnatal Classes
- Daisy Magic sessions
The Advanced Training
Join your training cohort as we embark on the 12-month advanced training journey (all online)!
- 16 live practical days throughout the year from the comfort of home
- 12 weeks guided learning journey for each of our 4 modules
- Weekly live coaching calls
- Advanced teaching skills
- Unlimited training and business support
- Graduation as a licensed Daisy Local Teacher!
The Business Toolkit
Everything you could possibly need to launch your new Daisy Perinatal Educator business:
- Your own website area on the Daisy Website
- Comprehensive booking & client management system
- Listings on the Daisy Local ‘Find a class’ register
- Your daisy email address and system
- Limitless social media content and marketing materials
- Monthly Teaching Community Coaching Call
The Development Journey
The journey doesn’t end once you gain your Daisy Perinatal Educator Certificate!
- Monthly Daisy Teacher Workshop with Sian
- Monthly CPD learning content
- Ongoing updates to classes & workshops included
- Potential to join the Daisy HQ Teaching team as part of our Daisy Mama Membership service
You get to be your own boss but be part of a team too!
- Book in for a support call with Daisy HQ at any time
- Tap into the incredible support of your teaching community.
- Unlimited Tech Support for your Business Toolkit
- Unlimited #askdaisy support for teachers
What Makes being a Daisy Perinatal Educator so Different
Key facts about becoming a Daisy Perinatal Educator
- Join the Daisy Local Teaching Team!
- 12 month 500-hour advanced training journey
- Full training and ability to deliver all classes and workshops in the Daisy Local continuity
- Your own exclusive territory on the map.
- Be your own boss but with all the benefits of being part of a national brand!
- The Daisy Local Teacher membership gives all the incredible benefits described above for one simple flat fee of £75/month.
Begin your training journey now!
Daisy Perinatal Teacher Training runs twice per year
Summer Intake – Begins 7th June 2021
Download the full training brochure here:
Join the Confident Mama Collective Today
Enjoy a confident pregnancy, birth and early motherhood journey with the Confident Mama Collective from Daisy!
With plenty of free resources and a subscriber option to access unlimited support, education and community from the comfort of your own home – enjoy comprehensive antenatal and postnatal education, active birth classes, baby activities, education and community support!
Coming January 2021.