3 reasons becoming a Daisy Perinatal Educator might be for you
The Advanced Daisy Perinatal Educator Journey
The Daisy Local Continuity
Learn how to deliver the whole Daisy Local continuity of care!
- Daisy Birthing Active Antenatal Classes & The Active Birth Workshop
- Daisy Parent – the full 14 hour Birth and Baby Care Workshop
- Daisy Infant Feeding & Newborn Workshops
- Daisy Baby Tinies, Wrigglers and Cruisers
- Daisy Mama Postnatal Classes
- Daisy Magic sessions
The Advanced Training
Join your training cohort as we embark on the 12-month advanced training journey (all online)!
- 16 live practical days throughout the year from the comfort of home
- 12 weeks guided learning journey for each of our 4 modules
- Weekly live coaching calls
- Advanced teaching skills
- Unlimited training and business support
- Graduation as a licensed Daisy Local Teacher!
The Business Toolkit
Everything you could possibly need to launch your new Daisy Perinatal Educator business:
- Your own website area on the Daisy Website
- Comprehensive booking & client management system
- Listings on the Daisy Local ‘Find a class’ register
- Your daisy email address and system
- Limitless social media content and marketing materials
- Monthly Teaching Community Coaching Call
The Development Journey
The journey doesn’t end once you gain your Daisy Perinatal Educator Certificate!
- Monthly Daisy Teacher Workshop with Sian
- Monthly CPD learning content
- Ongoing updates to classes & workshops included
- Potential to join the Daisy HQ Teaching team as part of our Daisy Mama Membership service
You get to be your own boss but be part of a team too!
- Book in for a support call with Daisy HQ at any time
- Tap into the incredible support of your teaching community.
- Unlimited Tech Support for your Business Toolkit
- Unlimited #askdaisy support for teachers
What Makes being a Daisy Perinatal Educator so Different
Key facts about becoming a Daisy Perinatal Educator
- Join the Daisy Local Teaching Team!
- 12 month 500-hour advanced training journey
- Full training and ability to deliver all classes and workshops in the Daisy Local continuity
- Your own exclusive territory on the map.
- Be your own boss but with all the benefits of being part of a national brand!
- The Daisy Local Teacher membership gives all the incredible benefits described above for one simple flat fee of £75/month.
Begin your training journey now!
Daisy Perinatal Teacher Training runs twice per year.
We are now accepting early applications for our November 2021 intake. Register to receive our training brochure here:
Join the Confident Mama Collective Today
Enjoy a confident pregnancy, birth and early motherhood journey with the Confident Mama Collective from Daisy!
With plenty of free resources and a subscriber option to access unlimited support, education and community from the comfort of your own home – enjoy comprehensive antenatal and postnatal education, active birth classes, baby activities, education and community support!
Coming January 2021.