Birth, Baby and Antenatal Classes in Lanarkshire – Airdrie, Cumbernauld, East Kilbride, Hamilton, Uddingston, Coatbridge, Wishaw and Surrounding Area
Julie offers Antenatal Classes in Lanarkshire and Pregnancy Classes for mums-to-be, Birthing Couples Workshops, Baby Massage and Baby Yoga Classes in Airdrie, Cumbernauld, East Kilbride, Hamilton, Uddingston, Coatbridge, Wishaw and Surrounding Area
- Daisy Birthing Couples Workshop – Saturday on 3rd November 2018 9:30 am
- Daisy Birthing -Airdrie-Wednesdays on 7th November 2018 7:15 pm
- Daisy Birthing – East Kilbride – Mondays on 12th November 2018 7:30 pm
- Daisy Birthing Lanarkshire Gift Voucher 14 weeks till birth on 31st December 2018 7:30 pm
- Daisy Baby Tinies – Baby massage – Cumbernauld – Tuesdays on 13th November 2018 12:00 pm
- Daisy Baby Tinies – Baby massage – Hamilton – Wednesdays on 14th November 2018 1:00 pm
- Daisy Baby Wrigglers – Baby yoga – Hamilton – Wednesdays on 14th November 2018 2:15 pm
- Daisy Baby Wrigglers – Baby yoga – East Kilbride – Thursdays on 15th November 2018 11:15 am
- Daisy Baby Tinies – Baby massage – East Kilbride – Thursdays on 15th November 2018 12:30 pm
- Daisy Baby Wrigglers – Baby yoga – Uddingston – Wednesdays on 21st November 2018 9:45 am
- Daisy Baby Tinies – Baby massage – Uddingston – Wednesdays on 21st November 2018 11:00 am
- Daisy Baby Wrigglers – Baby yoga – Airdrie – Thursdays on 22nd November 2018 9:45 am
- Daisy Baby Tinies – Baby massage – Airdrie – Thursdays on 22nd November 2018 12:15 pm
- Daisy baby Lanarkshire gift voucher from 6 weeks to crawling on 31st December 2018
“I’m Julie, thanks for taking a look at The Daisy Foundation. I am mum of two little ones and my other job is running Daisy Birthing & Daisy Baby classes throughout Lanarkshire. I am a local girl with a big ambition to try and ensure every expecting mum gets the support she needs throughout pregnancy and beyond because I know what it’s like when the support you need is not there.
I myself suffered from post natal depression after my first baby and although extremely difficult at the time I came out the other end determined not to see anyone else suffer alone during one of the most life changing, often scariest and best times of our lives. Because of my own experience I have built my business over the past 6 years by welcoming any mum to be, whatever choices you are making for your baby. We leave judgement at the door and I’m interested in you and giving you the knowledge and techniques you should have on this wonderful journey, empowering you to be that confident, knowledgeable and relaxed mum.
I am passionate about what I do and feel a real connection and bond with each and every one of the mums who comes to my classes. The Daisy Foundation Lanarkshire has nurtured over 2,000 mums from pregnancy to after birth over the past 6 years and I really see the difference the classes can make on the path to motherhood. I keep the classes small and intimate so we can get to know you. I will tailor your visits specifically for you individually. It’s all about you!
It’s all about combining your breath, your body and gentle movement for relaxing your mind. A healthy informed mum, with the right frame of mind can tackle anything when that day comes.
So, get in touch, make some time for yourself. Come along for a term and share your bump with our other bumps in the room. Relax, enjoy, breathe, switch off from your busy life. You deserve a little me time.
Check out our classes or book on line. Drop me a line with any questions you might have beforehand.
We will introduce you into proven techniques and help you become that empowered, confident, relaxed mum.
It really is all about you so come, switch off, chat with others, leave the outside world at the door, enjoy the journey and we can help you get there.
I look forward to meeting you. Julie x”
Our all inclusive Active Antenatal™ method is a ground breaking, effective and all encompassing pregnancy class helping you to learn your antenatal education in a truly effective way – anchored to your breath, your body and your movement – exactly where you will need it on your baby’s birthing day.
Daisy Baby® – Tinies
Our uniquely integrated class for mum and baby where baby massage, baby yoga, baby reflexology and calming techniques are delivered alongside educational themes which will be relevant to the babies’ developmental milestones. Classes progress from our rhythmic and relaxing Tinies on to the colourful and lively Wrigglers. Classes also incorporate yoga-based movement, relaxation and support for mum.
Daisy Baby® – Wrigglers
Our uniquely integrated class for mum and little one where baby massage, baby yoga and sensory play are delivered alongside rhythm, rhyme and story in a seamless journey of imaginative play. Educational themes are shared which will be relevant to baby’s developmental milestones. Classes progress from our rhythmic and relaxing Tinies on to the colourful and lively Wrigglers. In Daisy Baby Wrigglers classes both mum and baby benefit from wonderful connection through play, positive touch, laughter and movement.
General enquiry and option to sign up to my mailing list