Birth, Baby and Antenatal Classes in Kent and East Sussex – Tunbridge Wells, Hawkhurst, Hurst Green and Surrounding Area
Anna offers Birth, Baby and Antenatal Classes in Kent and East Sussex. Daisy Birthing, Active Antenatal Classes for mums-to-be, Daisy Parent, the complete Antenatal Birth and Baby preparation workshop and Daisy Baby, baby massage and baby yoga in Tunbridge Wells, Hawkhurst, Hurst Green and Surrounding Area.
Call: 07773 685765
- Daisy Birthing – Tunbridge Wells – Oct/November on 16th October 2018 7:30 pm
- Daisy Birthing – The Hub Bodiam – Oct/Nov on 17th October 2018 7:30 pm
- Daisy Birthing – Tunbridge Wells – Dec/Jan on 4th December 2018 7:30 pm
- Daisy Birthing – The Hub @ Bodiam – Dec/January on 5th December 2018 7:30 pm
- Daisy Birthing Gift Voucher on 31st December 2018 6:00 pm
- Daisy Birthing – Tunbridge Wells – Jan-March on 29th January 2019 7:30 pm
- Daisy Birthing – The Hub @ Bodiam – Jan/March on 30th January 2019 7:30 pm
- Daisy Parent Workshop – Labour, Birth and Newborn Care (for Nov/Dec due dates) on 6th October 2018 10:00 am
- Daisy Parent Workshop – Labour, Birth and Newborn Care (December/January due dates) on 24th November 2018 10:00 am
- Daisy Parent Workshop – labour, birth, newborn care & breastfeeding on 19th January 2019 10:00 am
- Daisy Wrigglers – Tunbridge Wells – Oct/Nov on 29th October 2018 10:00 am
- Daisy Tinies – Tunbridge Wells – Oct/Nov on 29th October 2018 11:15 am
- Daisy Baby Tinies – Pembury – Oct/Dec on 29th October 2018 1:45 pm
- Daisy Wrigglers – Hawkhurst – Oct/Dec on 31st October 2018 10:00 am
- Daisy Tinies – Hawkhurst – Oct/Dec on 31st October 2018 11:15 am
- Daisy Tinies Pembury – Christmas Party Class on 10th December 2018 2:15 pm
- Daisy Wrigglers Hawkhurst Christmas Party Class on 12th December 2018 10:00 am
- Daisy Tinies Hawkhurst Christmas Party Class on 12th December 2018 10:45 am
- Daisy Baby Gift Voucher on 31st December 2018 10:00 am
Hear a little from Anna:
“Before becoming a Daisy Teacher I was a Speech and Language Therapist for many years, but after having my two lovely boys I felt so inspired by the miracle of birth, that I knew I wanted to work in this area empowering women to have the best possible experience of pregnancy, birth and motherhood. When I discovered Daisy Birthing it really resonated with my own view of how birth should be for women, particularly the calm, relaxed state of mind. It offers a unique approach to pregnancy and birth, enabling women to put aside fears and really look forward to their positive birth experience. Daisy Baby gives confidence to new mums starting out on their journey with their new baby, creating really special moments together. I support all mums, whatever their birth and parenting choices. I love teaching in the Kent and East Sussex Area!”
Our all inclusive Active Antenatal method is a ground breaking, effective and all encompassing pregnancy class helping you to learn your antenatal education in a truly effective way – anchored to your breath, your body and your movement – exactly where you will need it on your baby’s birthing day.
Our all-inclusive birth preparation and baby care workshop combines antenatal and active birth education with the use of movement, breathe work, relaxation and birth hypnosis. Practical baby care demonstration are delivered alongside un-biased education on parenting choices, safety and baby calming techniques.
Daisy Baby – Tinies
Our uniquely integrated class for mum and baby where baby massage, baby yoga, baby reflexology and calming techniques are delivered alongside educational themes which will be relevant to the babies developmental milestones. Classes progress from our rhythmic and relaxing Tinies on to the colourful and lively Wrigglers. Classes also incorporate yoga-based movement, relaxation and support for mum.
Daisy Baby – Wrigglers
Our uniquely integrated class for mum and little one where baby massage, baby yoga and sensory play are delivered alongside rhythm, rhyme and story in a seamless journey of imaginative play. Educational themes are shared which will be relevant to baby’s developmental milestones. Classes progress from our rhythmic and relaxing Tinies on to the colourful and lively Wrigglers. In Daisy Baby Wrigglers classes both mum and baby benefit from wonderful connection through play, positive touch, laughter and movement.
General enquiry and option to sign up to my mailing list