Baby and Antenatal Classes in Devon – Exeter and Surrounding Area
Starr offers Active Pregnancy and Antenatal Classes in Devon for mums-to-be, Birthing Couples Workshops, Baby Massage and Baby Yoga Classes in Exeter and Surrounding Area
“Birth can be a wonderfully empowering & positive experience when a woman feels prepared & has the knowledge to allow her to make informed choices. It’s important to me that every woman, whatever her birthing preference or background is able to experience this.
The breathing techniques & movements we do in Daisy birthing prepare both mind & body for birth, & our antenatal education lets women explore all of the options available to them. From a personal perspective, Daisy classes gave me the tools to have a positive pregnancy & birth.
After such a positive experience I want to share Daisy birthing with every pregnant woman as it made such a huge difference to my own birthing experience.”
Call: 07888 844646
- Daisy Baby Tinies, 6 week term on Tuesdays 11:15am – 12:15pm on 31st October 2017 on 31st October 2017 11:15 am
- Daisy Baby Wrigglers (6 week term) Exeter – Tuesdays on 31st October 2017, 12:30pm – 1:30pm on 31st October 2017 12:45 pm
- Daisy Birthing (6 week term) in Exeter on Tuesday’s 14th November 2017, 6:15pm – 7:45pm on 14th November 2017 6:15 pm
- *GIFT VOUCHER for The Daisy Foundation Exeter on 16th November 2017 5:00 pm
- Daisy Parent Preparation Workshop – Birth & Baby – 2 full days, Saturday 18th & Sunday 26th November 2017 on 18th November 2017 9:30 am
- Daisy Birthing (6 week term) in Exeter on Tuesdays on 6th February 2016, 6:15pm – 7:45pm on 6th February 2018 6:15 pm
General enquiry and option to sign up to my mailing list