Baby and Antenatal Classes in Devon – Exeter and Surrounding Area
Starr offers Active Pregnancy and Antenatal Classes in Devon for mums-to-be, Birthing Couples Workshops, Baby Massage and Baby Yoga Classes in Exeter and Surrounding Area
Call: 07888 844646
- Daisy Birthing (6 week term) on Tuesdays 6:15pm – 7:45pm on 20th March 2018 on 20th March 2018 6:15 pm
- Active Birth Workshop – for Mum & birth partner – Saturday 21s April 2018 on 21st April 2018 9:30 am
- Daisy Birthing (6 week term) in Exeter on Tuesdays 6:15pm – 7:45pm on 8th May 2018 on 8th May 2018 6:15 pm
- Active Birth Workshop for mum & birth partners – Sunday 20th May 2018 on 20th May 2018 2:00 pm
- Active Birth Workshop for mum & birth partner – Sunday 8th July 2018 on 8th July 2018 10:00 am
- Daisy Birthing (6 week term) in Exeter on Tuesdays 6:15pm – 7:45pm on 10th July 2018 on 10th July 2018 6:15 pm
- Daisy Baby Wrigglers (6 week term) on Tuesdays 10:00am – 11:00am on 13th March 2018 on 13th March 2018 10:00 am
- Daisy Baby Tinies (6 week term) on Tuesdays 11:30am – 12:30pm on 13th March 2018 on 13th March 2018 11:30 am
- Daisy Baby Wrigglers (6 week term) on Tuesdays 10:00am – 11:00am on 1st May 2018 on 1st May 2018 10:00 am
- Daisy Baby Tinies (6 week term) on Tuesdays 11:30am – 12:30pm on 1st May 2018 on 1st May 2018 11:30 am
Hear a little from Starr:
“Birth can be a wonderfully empowering & positive experience when a woman feels prepared & has the knowledge to allow her to make informed choices. It’s important to me that every woman, whatever her birthing preference or background is able to experience this.
The breathing techniques & movements we do in Daisy birthing prepare both mind & body for birth, & our antenatal education lets women explore all of the options available to them. From a personal perspective, Daisy classes gave me the tools to have a positive pregnancy & birth.
After such a positive experience I want to share Daisy birthing with every pregnant woman as it made such a huge difference to my own birthing experience.”
Our all inclusive Active Antenatal method is a ground breaking, effective and all encompassing pregnancy class helping you to learn your antenatal education in a truly effective way – anchored to your breath, your body and your movement – exactly where you will need it on your baby’s birthing day.
Daisy Baby – Tinies
Our uniquely integrated class for mum and baby where baby massage, baby yoga, baby reflexology and calming techniques are delivered alongside educational themes which will be relevant to the babies developmental milestones. Classes progress from our rhythmic and relaxing Tinies on to the colourful and lively Wrigglers. Classes also incorporate yoga-based movement, relaxation and support for mum.
Daisy Baby – Wrigglers
Our uniquely integrated class for mum and little one where baby massage, baby yoga and sensory play are delivered alongside rhythm, rhyme and story in a seamless journey of imaginative play. Educational themes are shared which will be relevant to baby’s developmental milestones. Classes progress from our rhythmic and relaxing Tinies on to the colourful and lively Wrigglers. In Daisy Baby Wrigglers classes both mum and baby benefit from wonderful connection through play, positive touch, laughter and movement.
General enquiry and option to sign up to my mailing list