And welcome to the Daisy Foundation in Stretford & Surrounding Area with Ana!
That’s me! I am your local Daisy teacher. I am here to support and educate expectant parents throughout their pregnancy journey!
To start off with I would like to share just a few things about myself. I am a mum of three beautiful and active children. All of us love being out and about, especially on nice days exploring new areas that surround us.
As a mum of three I am well aware of the challenges and worries that may arrive with pregnancy and motherhood. When I was pregnant with my first child I realised quickly that there is an overwhelming amount of information on the topic. This was on top of all the do’s and dont’s that well meaning friends and family shared.
Thanks to Daisy I was able to understand the changes in my body and learned the tools I needed for my own pregnancy. This lead me to be able to have a confident birthing experience. An experience I was able to anticipate with excitment rather than just fear!
My Daisy classes stuck with me ever since and I am very passionate about passing on my knowledge. Whether it is your first or fifth baby, I want you to be able to feel just as empowered and confident on your own journey to parenthood.
Daisy classes are here for you to make friends as well as gain all the skills and tools through evidenced based knowledge so that you can make your own confident and informed choices.
A closed Facebook group for everyone is available to join. Once your class has started I will send you a personal invite to join. This is a great way for every expectant parent to share their individual experiences, to open up conversations and to support each other along this unique journey of pregnancy and parenthood.
I am very much looking forward to meeting you and to join you for this part of your journey. I am here to educate, help you relax and build a Daisy community that can last for years to come.
Click Here to follow me on Facebook or Here to follow me in Instagam
Classes on Offer
1. Daisy Birthing Active Antenatal Classes – A weekly antenatal class for expectant mums to help you enjoy pregnancy, stay mobile, learn about your changing baby and body and prepare for a confident birth.
2. Daisy Birthing Active Birth Workshop – A workshop for all those who are pregnant and their birth companion that will not only cover all of the basics of antenatal education and an active, informed birth but also give you both the space to prepare as a team and confidently plan for your baby’s birthing day.
3. Daisy Parent Birth and Baby Care Preparation Workshop – Our entirely comprehensive Daisy Parent format draws on elements of active birth, hypnobirthing, parentcraft and traditional antenatal classes to create one very powerful combination. From birth plans to massage in labour, informed choice to packing hospital bags and feeding your baby to changing their nappy – we’ve got you covered.
4. Daisy Baby Tinies – A weekly postnatal class for all those who are physically recovering from birth and their baby in the ‘fourth trimester’ – to help you learn how to use baby massage and movement to aid calming, soothing and connection with your baby. Our unique fourth trimester class draws on elements of baby massage, baby yoga, postnatal movement and baby care education to create one very powerful combination. From easing infant ailments, aiding their development, adapting to your postnatal body and easing into your new role amongst friends – we’ve got you covered.
5. Newborn Calm & Care – A workshop for new families in the very early days to help you calm your baby, understanding their cues, soothe any discomforts and care for their needs as you learn to understand your baby. Our unique Newborn Calm & Care format draws on elements of baby care, parenting preparation, sleep advice and baby calming techniques to create one very powerful combination. From easing infant colic, learning calming holds, winding and safe sleep – we’ve got you covered.