Daisy Baby Tinies is finally here!
I am about to finish the Daisy Baby Module and launch Daisy Tinies in May! Every Tuesday I get to show you how you can use elemants of baby massage, baby yoga and postnatal movements to aid sooth and calm your babies and also strenghten the connection with baby. The beutiful thing is that it will be a baby let class. So there is no pressure to feel like you have to take part in everything.
Daisy Baby Tinies classes are for all those who are physically recovering from birth (postnatal) and their baby only. They are suitable to attend from around 6 weeks after birth and are adapted to suit all postnatal related conditions, multiples and individual needs with ease.
If you want more details, here is the link to to find out more and how to book onto one of the terms.
The location is at St Mathew’s Community Hall which is right next to Stretford Mall. An ideal place for parent and baby meet ups after the class finishes to have lunch. 🙂
Once the little onse are old enough to crawl at around 4-5 month, they are ready to join our Daisy Wrigglers Classes! They will be very familiar as they build on the Daisy Tinies Classes but include more sensory experiences as well as rhymes and songs to aid baby’s developement.
All so exciting! Daisy Wrigglers will launch in September! 🙂
If you want to know more about available classes just send me an e-mail!
Until then, take it easy!
January 2022 Daisy Birthing Classes now open for booking!
I am so excited! I found and confirmed the beautiful Rylands room at Stretford Public Hall! Daisy Birthing Classes are now open for booking starting January 10th, 2022! A perfect time to start preparing for your birth if baby is due in early spring!
If you have any questions just email me. Daisy Birthing Classes have changed my birthing experience for the better and I can’t wait to share all of what I have learned with you! You can book Here if you like!
More classes like the Daisy Active Birthing Workshop as well as the Daisy Parent Workshop for expectant mother’s and their birth partners are following soon!
Hope you are all doing well! Until then, be kind to yourselves!
Daisy Active Birthing Class Coming Soon!
Hi and welcome to my page once again!
As you can see I am your new Daisy Teacher here in Stretford, Sale and Altrincham. My Daisy Journey started back in June of this year but my heart has been with Daisy ever since I attended my first class over 8 years ago. I am finally qualified to teach the Daisy Birthing class and excited to meet you all! Passing on all the knowledge I gained throughout my own journey of pregnancy and the Daisy classes is something I am really looking forward to do!
I am in the progress of setting up business, looking for a good venue and all the little details, ready to start in January 2022.
So if you are expecting in March this would be a perfect time for you to start classes. There is no better time then starting a new and exciting year with planning for your confident birth!
You can join the waiting list now for priority bookings once the venue and dates are confirmed.
Until then, take it easy and enjoy the journey. Any questions just drop me an e-mail.
Welcome to the Daisy Foundation in Stretford & Surrounding Area
And welcome to the Daisy Foundation in Stretford & Surrounding Area with Ana!
That’s me! I am your local Daisy teacher. I am here to support and educate expectant parents throughout their pregnancy journey!
To start off with I would like to share just a few things about myself. I am a mum of three beautiful and active children. All of us love being out and about, especially on nice days exploring new areas that surround us.
As a mum of three I am well aware of the challenges and worries that may arrive with pregnancy and motherhood. When I was pregnant with my first child I realised quickly that there is an overwhelming amount of information on the topic. This was on top of all the do’s and dont’s that well meaning friends and family shared.
Thanks to Daisy I was able to understand the changes in my body and learned the tools I needed for my own pregnancy. This lead me to be able to have a confident birthing experience. An experience I was able to anticipate with excitment rather than just fear!
My Daisy classes stuck with me ever since and I am very passionate about passing on my knowledge. Whether it is your first or fifth baby, I want you to be able to feel just as empowered and confident on your own journey to parenthood.
Daisy classes are here for you to make friends as well as gain all the skills and tools through evidenced based knowledge so that you can make your own confident and informed choices.
A closed Facebook group for everyone is available to join. Once your class has started I will send you a personal invite to join. This is a great way for every expectant parent to share their individual experiences, to open up conversations and to support each other along this unique journey of pregnancy and parenthood.
I am very much looking forward to meeting you and to join you for this part of your journey. I am here to educate, help you relax and build a Daisy community that can last for years to come.
Click Here to follow me on Facebook or Here to follow me in Instagam
Classes on Offer
1. Daisy Birthing Active Antenatal Classes – A weekly antenatal class for expectant mums to help you enjoy pregnancy, stay mobile, learn about your changing baby and body and prepare for a confident birth.
2. Daisy Birthing Active Birth Workshop – A workshop for all those who are pregnant and their birth companion that will not only cover all of the basics of antenatal education and an active, informed birth but also give you both the space to prepare as a team and confidently plan for your baby’s birthing day.
3. Daisy Parent Birth and Baby Care Preparation Workshop – Our entirely comprehensive Daisy Parent format draws on elements of active birth, hypnobirthing, parentcraft and traditional antenatal classes to create one very powerful combination. From birth plans to massage in labour, informed choice to packing hospital bags and feeding your baby to changing their nappy – we’ve got you covered.
4. Daisy Baby Tinies – A weekly postnatal class for all those who are physically recovering from birth and their baby in the ‘fourth trimester’ – to help you learn how to use baby massage and movement to aid calming, soothing and connection with your baby. Our unique fourth trimester class draws on elements of baby massage, baby yoga, postnatal movement and baby care education to create one very powerful combination. From easing infant ailments, aiding their development, adapting to your postnatal body and easing into your new role amongst friends – we’ve got you covered.
5. Newborn Calm & Care – A workshop for new families in the very early days to help you calm your baby, understanding their cues, soothe any discomforts and care for their needs as you learn to understand your baby. Our unique Newborn Calm & Care format draws on elements of baby care, parenting preparation, sleep advice and baby calming techniques to create one very powerful combination. From easing infant colic, learning calming holds, winding and safe sleep – we’ve got you covered.