An all-inclusive combination of positive touch, movement, education and support.
Daisy Baby is a perfect combination of workshops and classes for new parents and mums, even grandmothers, supporting you from newborn calm, care and safety to when your baby is on the move – a nine to 12 month journey of wonder.
There are lots of firsts, parenting choices and trusting your instincts rather than just reading books.
We offer a continuity of care from birth to those early days with our newborn workshops.
We tackle paediatric first aid and home safety with our Babysafe workshops, support mums and babies in our gorgeous postnatal mum and baby class, Daisy Tinies, and in our bigger bolder class, Daisy Wrigglers.
If you have a new baby and are looking for mum and baby classes that give you everything you could need – Daisy Baby is the one for you.
What you can expect from a Daisy Baby class or workshop:
- Empowering education & support from pregnancy to parenthood
- Progressive workshops and classes that are developmentally appropriate from birth to babies on the move
- Baby massage & yoga
- Postnatal support
- Gentle postnatal movements for mums
- Education – helping you learn to understand your baby, their cues and milestones
- Welcoming of all parenting choices
- Peer-to-peer support in class and from our online Daisy community, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Whether you are preparing for your baby’s birth and want to know all about calming techniques, you are looking for a baby massage or yoga class, or your little one is six weeks old and beginning to show the signs of colic, Daisy Baby offers the perfect balance for mum and baby.