Antenatal Classes in Derbyshire – Alfreton, Ripley, Heanor and Surrounding Area
Jenny offers Antenatal Classes in Derbyshire. Daisy Birthing, Active Antenatal Classes for mums-to-be and Daisy Parent, the complete Antenatal Birth and Baby preparation workshop in Alfreton, Ripley, Heanor and Surrounding Area.
Call: 07736 461575
- Daisy Birthing – Weekly classes – Alfreton – Wednesdays on 4th October 2017 7:00 pm
- Daisy Birthing – Weekly Classes – Waingroves, Ripley – Mondays on 23rd October 2017 7:00 pm
- Daisy Parent – Couples Antenatal Classes – Dec/Jan due dates on 5th November 2017 10:00 am
- Daisy Parent – Couples Antenatal Classes – Feb/Mar 2018 due dates on 14th January 2018 10:00 am
- Daisy Baby Tinies – Baby Massage and Movement – Alfreton – Thursdays on 5th October 2017 11:00 am
- Daisy Baby Wrigglers – Baby Yoga and Movement – Waingroves – Mondays on 23rd October 2017 1:00 pm
- Daisy Baby Tinies – Baby Massage and Movement – Waingroves – Mondays on 23rd October 2017 2:30 pm
Hear a little from Jenny:
“Hi I’m Jenny and I’m really pleased to be able to offer Daisy Birthing® classes in the Alfreton, Ripley and Heanor area.
As a paediatric nurse I’ve always seen how a bit of preparation can really make a difference in the outcome of someone’s experience of their treatment. This lead me to decide to attend a term of Daisy birthing® to prepare for the arrival of my baby. Three terms later and I had learnt so much, had a lot of fun and been able to properly relax each week. My birth with Georgia was positive and a lot of this was down to the things I had learned in my Daisy class.
My beautiful daughter Georgia is growing up and the opportunity came up for me to help other people to have their own positive experience of birth, whatever and however that may be. I love joining women (and men when I launch my Daisy parent classes) on their journey to parenthood.”
Our all inclusive Active Antenatal method is a ground breaking, effective and all encompassing pregnancy class helping you to learn your antenatal education in a truly effective way – anchored to your breath, your body and your movement – exactly where you will need it on your baby’s birthing day.
Our all-inclusive birth preparation and baby care workshop combines antenatal and active birth education with the use of movement, breathe work, relaxation and birth hypnosis. Practical baby care demonstration are delivered alongside un-biased education on parenting choices, safety and baby calming techniques.
General enquiry and option to sign up to my mailing list